FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please let others know if you want to support the teachings of the Catholic Church, as advocated by our Catholic Bishops and priests.
The United States Conference of Catholic Bishops is urging Catholics to:
“Please participate to the Call in day to Congress, Monday, February 26, 2018. Your advocacy is critical to help the nearly 1.8 million Dreamers, young people who were brought to the United States by their parents as children. They may face deportation as soon as March 6, unless Congress reaches a bi-partisan deal to protect them. Please follow these easy steps to help:
1) Please call 855-589-5698 to reach the Capitol switchboard and press 1 to connect to your Senators. Once you are connected to each Senators office, please ask the person on the phone to deliver this simple message:
I urge you to support a bipartisan common-sense and humane solution for Dreamers:
- Protect Dreamers from deportation and provide them with a path to citizenship
- Reject proposals that undermine family immigration or protections for unaccompanied children
- As a Catholic, I know that families are not ‘chains’ but a blessing to be protected
Act now to protect Dreamers, our immigrant brothers and sisters.
2) Please call 855-589-5698 a second time to reach the Capitol switchboard again and press 2 to connect to your Representative. Once you are connected to the Representative’s office, please ask the person to deliver the same message as above.
3) After completing your call, please go to to learn more about Dreamers and find other ways to voice your support at: https://justiceforimmigrants.org/